Meinhardt has the world’s largest façade engineering practise. We have been in this industry for more than 20 years and have a formidable track record of 1,500 iconic projects around the world covering over 25 million square metres of façade surfaces (equivalent to 3,300 football fields) and 50,000 floors (equivalent to 580 Eiffel Towers).
For over two decades, we have been providing a full range of FAÇADE services for all types of building envelopes using materials like curtain walls, glass structures, cold and hot bend glass facades, tensioned fabrics, photovoltaics.
We combine design, engineering, fabrication and installation to address all aspects of façade design and construction to meet our clients’ objectives. Meinhardt has been commissioned by governments to review façade safety regulations and inspect buildings for compliance.
Middle East, South East Asia
India, UK and Australia
Regional Director – North Asia
Associate Director - Dubai
National Director - Australia
- Airport Design & Engineering
- Building Maintenance Unit Design
- Environmental Sustainable Design
- Facade Design & Engineering
- Facade Remedial and Forensic
- Glass Wall Design & Engineering
- Precast and Glass Reinforced Concrete
- Stone Cladding Design
- Tall Building Facade Engineering