Meinhardt provide end-to-end engineering, procurement and construction management (EPCM) services for major clients such as Shell, Nestle and Continental Tyres across Southeast and South Asia.
Covering a wide range of sectors including oil and gas downstream and retail fuel, logistics and food and beverage, we ensure seamless integration from inception to completion - coordinating, supervising and managing the construction activities of many contractors. And we do it with speed, precision and safety – hallmarks of our renowned EPCM service.
With hundreds of dedicated staff from multi-disciplinary teams consisting of experienced architects, structural engineers, planners, project managers and other technical support managers.
Meinhardt is fully equipped to execute any type of project under challenging environments.
- Design Consultation (Master Plan, Architectural, C&S, MEP, HVAC, Process)
- Client's Engineering Consultant
- EPC Contractor's design Consultant
- Feasibility Study
- Bid Process Management
- Procurement Management
- Risk Assessment and Cost Control Consultancy
- Project Management Consultancy
- F2E Consultancy Services
Anti-Bribery & Corruption Policy
MEINHARDT EPCM SDN. BHD. (hereafter referred as Meinhardt) has adopted a zero-tolerance towards bribery and corruption by implementing Anti-Bribery Management Systems (ABMS). Meinhardt promotes the value of good governance and integrity in carrying out business operations. This is in accordance with Meinhardt’s core values of CLIENT SATISFACTION, ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE, PROFESSIONAL CULTURE, OUR PEOPLE, OPERATIONS, GROWTH and PROFIT.
Meinhardt is committed to;
- Upholding the highest standards of ethical conduct, integrity, accountability and shall strive to prohibit bribery, corruption and unethical practices in all its forms.
- Comply with the provision of Malaysian Anti-Corruption Act 2009 (Act 694) and the applicable laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures by inculcating integrity, transparency and accountability in all aspects of its businesses;
- Promote the values of integrity and good corporate governance in all business dealings which in line with the purpose of the organization;
- Create a framework within the business environment to set, review and achieve the ABMS Objectives;
- Encourage transparent, ethical conduct and undertaking appropriate due diligence processes on personnel, business associates and business operations to satisfy the ABMS requirements;
- Provide channels for raising concerns and reporting of any suspected corrupt practices in good faith to all employees and business associates via Meinhardt’s Whistleblowing Procedure which in line with the Whistleblower Protection Act 2010 (Act 711) without fear of retaliation or reprisal;
- Maintain, retain and periodically review the effectiveness of the manual, policy, its objectives and shall continually improve the ABMS effectiveness and efficiency; and,
- Establish Integrity and Integrity and Governance Compliance Department (IGDC) to report to the Governing Body on any matter or on any party proven to be guilty of being involved in corrupt practices as well as responsible to lead and monitor the ABMS compliance.
Meinhardt shall ensure the board of directors, personnel, business associates and any party who performs jobs or services for or on behalf of Meinhardt to engage, read, understand and comply to this Policy. Noncompliance with or violation to the Policy may result in disciplinary action in accordance with its policies, procedures, directives and guidelines and/or initiation of legal proceeding against those involved.
All disclosures of improper conduct within Meinhardt are to be channelled in accordance with the established Meinhardt’s Whistleblowing Policy and Procedural Manual. Misconduct can be reported by submitting the Whistleblowing Incident Report Form available below.
Integrity and Governance Compliance Email: