MEP (Mechanical, Electrical & Plumbing) systems make buildings ‘Liveable’ by providing essential components such as power, lighting, air-conditioning, ventilation, water.
Our MEP engineers have extensive experience working with designers and structural engineers to create buildings that are easily maintainable and scalable.
Suitable for indoor and outdoor environments, our solutions provide user comfort and cost savings from systems operating at maximum energy efficiency. We achieve this by collaborating with technology partners who bring the latest Building Automation and Building Management Systems.
In addition to the core MEP services, we also provide:
- Upgrading and refurbishment of existing buildings
- Due Diligence services for existing buildings
- Design innovation including 3D modelling and use of BIM for Facilities and Asset Management
- Sustainability Consultancy including LEED, BREEAM, Green Star, Green Mark, GBI, Well etc
- Building physics
- CFD-assisted thermal modelling
- Daylight, shading and wind flow studies
- Construction phase services & site management
- Life Cycle Cost Analysis
Meinhardt was commissioned by Capco, a joint venture of CLP Power and Exxon, to design […]
- Castle Peak Power Station Company (Capco)
- September 5, 2019